Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can a cobbler stretch the circumference of knee-high, leather boots by and inch, (or more)?

I have 15.5%26quot; calves and most boots are 13 to 14 inches around. Having muscular legs is so lame! I can%26#039;t buy most of the boots that I want, (ie: Sofft %26quot;Pegasus%26quot;, Camper %26quot;Twins%26quot;), because they won%26#039;t fit over my calves. Can they be stretched? Does it make a difference if there is, or is not, a zipper?

Can a cobbler stretch the circumference of knee-high, leather boots by and inch, (or more)?
Buy shoes with shoelaces(yes, there are knee-high shoes with shoelaces) and then lossen them up. That%26#039;s what I do
Reply:what kind of cobbler? peach or apple? lol...i%26#039;m sorry... :P no really I am..ummm idk



discount makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment